• The price includes the following services: electricity, linen and towels on arrival, final cleaning.

    40% of the total amount must be paid upon booking and the remaining 60% up to 4 weeks before the arrival date. If you are planning to arrive within the next 4 weeks you will need to pay 100% of the total amount due.

    Arrival on Sundays and on 24th December by prior arrangement only. Departure on Sundays by prior arrangement and security deposit only.

    Holiday apartments
    Price list*
    Type A – 2-room apartment
    1 - 4 people
    Typ B – 3-room apartment
    1 - 6 people
    Season Daily price
    1 - 2 people
    Daily price
    1 - 4 people
    10.01. – 14.02. 49,00 € 69,00 €
    15.02. – 15.03. 64,00 € 84,00 €
    16.03. – 30.06. 49,00 € 69,00 €
    01.07. – 31.10. 59,00 € 79,00 €
    01.11. – 20.12. 49,00 € 69,00 €
    21.12. – 30.12. 74,00 € 94,00 €
    31.12. – 09.01. 84,00 € 104,00 €
    The above mentioned rates are valid for a maximum of 2 persons (type A) or rather a maximum of 4 persons (type B). 10.00 € per day will be charged for each additional person.

    Please note that we only accept bookings for a minimum of 2 days and that there is a minimum booking time of 7 days between 21.12. and 09.01.. Any bookings that are shorter may be cancelled. Any payments that have already been made will be credited.

    Cots can be booked free of charge for children up to the age of 3.

    Additional costs (payable locally)
    Deposit 150,00 € Will be refunded at departure*
    Short stay up to 2 days 32.00 € Final cleaning and linen
    Short stay up to 4 days 20.00 € Final cleaning and linen
    Spa tax** 2.60 € Per person (from 12 years) and per day
    Dogs 5.00 € Per dog and per day
    * regarding our terms and conditions § 8.
    ** When you register and pay your spa taxes you will receive the KONUS Card (Free use of the buses and trains throughout the Black Forest region) and the Schwarzwald Guest Card. For more information visit: http://www.blackforest-tourism.com/info/KONUS and Schwarzwald Guest Card

    Additional services
    Sauna 10.00 € Per use (2 hours)
    Garage 6.00 € Available on request
    Additional linen change 8.00 € Per bed
    Additional towel change 4.00 € Per person



    You can download price list or terms and conditions here:

Quick Search

Address and Contact Details

  • Ferienresidenz Roseneck
    Kurhaus Str. 5
    79674 Todtnauberg
    Entrance via the Rosenweg!

    Questions on bookings
    Nadja Pisano
    +49 (0) 6187 905 91-60
    This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

  • Europapark

    Europapark

    Over 100 attractions and spectacular shows in the Europa-Park provide fun, excitement and unforgettable moments for the whole family Distance from Todtnauberg ca. 67 km
  • Kloster St.Trudpert

    Kloster St.Trudpert

    The convent of St. Trudpert is surrounded by walking trails with magnificent views into the valley. The history of the convent dates back to the early 9th century. Distance from Todtnauberg ca. 22 km
  • Steinwasen-Park

    Steinwasen-Park

    Steinwasen-Park in the arena of massive Black Forest mountains – a wealth of natural scenery! Distance from Todtnauberg ca. 10 km
  • Winter walking in the Black Forest

    Winter walking in the Black Forest

    The beautiful scenery between Feldberg and Belchen is a real El Dorado for keen walkers thanks to its wonderful peaks with their distant views. Distance from Todtnauberg ca. 7 km
  • Golf courses in the Black Forest

    Golf courses in the Black Forest

    At the foot of the Belchen Mountain, at a height of between 530 and 600 m, the Schönau golf course offers a wonderful experience for keen golfers thanks to its magnificent panoramic views across the mountains of the Black Forest: a worthy reward for mastering this 9-hole course.Distance from Todtnauberg ca. 8 km
  • Germany’s highest natural waterfall

    Germany’s highest natural waterfall

    In the heart of the Todtnau holiday region, between the resort towns of Todtnauberg and Aftersteg, you can find Germany’s highest natural waterfall – the "Todtnauer Wasserfall" – which falls 97 metres into the valley below. Distance from Todtnauberg ca. 0.7 km
  • Hasenhorn Mountain Coaster

    Hasenhorn Mountain Coaster

    The most spectacular mountain coaster in Germany! Exhilarating fun whatever the weather! Distance from Todtnauberg ca. 7 km
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7